- Partners have been each others sole partner for at least one (1) year and plan to remain so indefinitely.
- Partners are responsible for each other’s common welfare and financial obligations.
- Agree to notify us within thirty (30) days of termination of partnership.
Forms of evidence of responsibility for each other’s common welfare and financial obligations (must produce 2):
- Legally executed domestic partnership agreement or contract.
- Joint mortgage or joint ownership of primary residence.
- Joint title to motor vehicle.
- Joint bank account.
- Joint credit account.
- Joint lease.
- Designation of the partner as primary beneficiary of the other partner’s will, retirement contract or life insurance.
- Designation of partner in durable property or health care powers of attorney.